Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Music, Music, Music

Hi friends. Been long since I spoke to you guys. So, this time I thought of talking about a subject that each and everyone one of us can relate to. Any guesses? Yeah, you are absolutely right. It's about music.

What does music mean to you my friends? For me, just the word music is enough to turn me on. In reality, music is everything for me. A dull me can  become bright me with the onset of music. If you are someone like me, then you are on the right page my friends.

Music is divine, music is a language, music is a therapy, music is love, music is life, music is soulful and what not. The list can go on. Music can mean anything to anyone. But, what it does to him or her matters.

Brain can get activated with the sound of music. When the brain gets activated, you can see the reaction of people to music. You can see someone who instantly starts to tap his or her foot, or you can see someone else who starts to dance irrespective of the sorroundings, while few others may even start to cry too while music is on. Music has the power to bring in reactions amongst all. It has the power to heal a broken heart, heal a condition and make it better. A disturbed mind can calm down and shall be able to think straight with the help of music. The most wondrous thing is that a crying baby can get solace in music. Music soothes the little one and can make the baby feel good and get rid of colic pain too.

If you know something about "aura" my friends, you will surely experience a positive aura surrounding you, when a divine music is played. A music lover can handle a situation better than anyone else as divine music can set your minds on a meditative mode. Friends, I can go on and on about this topic as I listen to all types of music namely: carnatic, western music, pop, rap etc. But, will stop for now and catch up later.

Keep singing, keep listening to music, live music, love music and feel young and energetic my dear ones.

No comments: